Dr. Thomas Borstelmann teaches modern history at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. In this interview with NET Radio's Jerry Johnston, he talks about the issues of the '70's which are still areas of political and social dispute: trust in government, the progress of women's rights, the Middle East, energy, and climate.
The '70's: Social change, divisive issues.
Listen to this story:
November 2, 2012 - 10:48am
- Tribal Culture in Afghanistan
- The Whistleblower - Former Lincoln Police Officer Kathryn Bolkovac on her fight against human trafficking.
- History Detective host and Architectural Historian Gwendolyn Wright
- Nebraska's Angel's Theatre Company takes on issues of eldercare
- Lincoln teacher volunteering with Operation Smile