Africa: The Next Chapter
"We had to unveil an Africa that wasn't that well known to ... a number of audiences." -- Emeka Okafor
There are many stereotypes about Africa: that it's a place of conflict, of disease, war and famine. Or that it's a single place rather than a continent of 54 distinct countries. We'll engage with thinkers and doers who are constructing new realities for their respective countries — and for the African continent a whole.
- Nebraska researcher finds AIDS in Africa is a medical and cultural challenge
- Refugees who survived Arab Spring bring memories of war, revolution to Nebraska
- Water for food in Ethiopia
- Nebraska's changing religious landscape: How immigration is diversifying the state's beliefs
- Former South African president weighs in on foreign trade