It's All Politics, July 5 2012
If the Supreme Court says President Obama's Affordable Care Act includes a tax, then why is his rival Mitt Romney paying a political price? And who would have guessed in the aftermath of the ruling the right would attack Chief Justice John Roberts. Plus: It's getting nerve-wracking for Charlie Rangel.
NPR's Ron Elving and Ken Rudin have the latest political news in this week's roundup.
- Reiman challenges Fortenberry in 1st Congressional District
- It's Republican Fischer vs. Democrat Kerrey in November
- VOTER VOICES: Nebraskans interested in a wide range of issues
- VOTER VOICES: Central Nebraskans frustrated by politics, politicians
- Former Ag Secretary Yeutter not surprised by farm bill delay