Jury Deadlocks On Jodi Arias Sentencing
A jury considering a sentence for Jodi Arias, convicted earlier this month in the brutal murder of her one-time boyfriend, Travis Alexander.
Arias, 32, faces a possible death sentence on her first-degree murder conviction.
According to The Associated Press "a new panel likely will be seated to try again to reach a decision on a sentence — unless the prosecutor takes death off the table [and] agrees to a life sentence."
- Ryan execution halted by Nebraska Supreme Court
- History not on the side of death penalty repeal in Nebraska
- Execution originally scheduled for Tuesday stirs memories of "brutal" Rulo murders
- Former CSI Kofoed dogged by legal challenges as jailtime ends
- Murder suspect interrogation recordings spotlight police techniques