Is Too Much Collaboration a Bad Thing?
Part 4 of the TED Radio Hour episode Why We Collaborate.
About Jason Fried's TEDTalk
Software entrepreneur Jason Fried has a radical theory of working: that the office isn't a good place to do it. In his talk, he lays out the main problems and offers suggestions to make work work.
About Jason Fried
Jason Fried thinks deeply about collaboration, productivity and the nature of work. He's the co-founder of 37signals, which builds web-based collaboration tools. Fried is the co-author of the book Rework, which examines new ways to conceptualize working and creating.
- Taking a risk to fund Nebraska's software future
- Nebraska: “potential to become one of the more entrepreneurial places”
- Owning It: For Nebraska Women Entrepreneurs, Unique Investment Challenges
- Anti-government groups, Nebraska neo-Nazi among concerns for watchdog group
- Filmmaker shares life with father's mental illness