Egypt's Coptic Christians Celebrate Christmas Amid Fear, Hope
January 7, 2014 - 11:00pm
- Nebraska's changing religious landscape: How immigration is diversifying the state's beliefs
- Think higher education leads to atheism? Not so fast, study says
- Arrested for Playing Baseball! How the National Pastime became a church and state battleground in Nebraska.
- Nebraska's rural churches struggle to adapt to changing times
- Nebraska's changing religious landscape: The rise of the "Nones," and the political implications