Reports: 4 Arrests Linked To Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death
Three men and one woman were arrested Tuesday evening in connection with the death over the weekend of actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, The New York Times and other New York news outlets are reporting.
Law enforcement sources are telling the Times and other outlets that the investigation into where Hoffman allegedly got the heroin led them to the individuals who have been arrested, as New York's Daily News reports. But "police were not certain if those arrested actually sold the lethal heroin to Hoffman or if they are part of a larger drug distribution ring," the Daily News adds.
- Ranch director arrested for animal abuse
- “A Huge Deal:” Major Meth Operation Revealed in Western Nebraska
- Flooding not always negative for Nebraska wildlife
- Nebraska lynch mobs not always a 'wild west' creation, says historian
- Legal Pot Next Door: First Marijuana Dispensary on the Border Eyed by Nebraskans