As Death Count Rises, Health Officials Work To Stem Ebola's Spread
June 18, 2014 - 11:30am
The World Health Organization is reporting that the Ebola virus has yet to be contained in West Africa. It's one of the largest Ebola outbreaks in decades — with over 500 cases, some 330 of which ended in death.
Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.
- Aggressive treatment not enough to save Ebola patient in Omaha
- Nebraska researcher finds AIDS in Africa is a medical and cultural challenge
- Feed the Future seeks hunger solutions from the Heartland
- Howard Buffett: Farmer of the world
- Nebraska's changing religious landscape: How immigration is diversifying the state's beliefs