Graffiti Artist Sprays Brazil's Turmoil Across Its City Walls
Brazilian street artist Paulo Ito has captured the spirit of the World Cup with two controversial images: One depicts a starving Brazilian boy with nothing but a soccer ball to eat; the other depicts even protesters watching the games on television. They both speak to viewers worldwide about the costs of staging the mega event. Ito explains what inspired his work and what's happening in Brazil.
- A Living History: The Importance of Holocaust Education for Nebraska's Youth
- Nebraska professor searches for artifacts from historical fair in Omaha
- Tale of WWII paratrooper's fight across Europe lives on
- Nebraska Photographer Sees Oil Disaster Up Close
- The Story Behind Nebraska's Post Office Murals