Hurricane Arthur Makes History With Its Landfall
Hurricane Arthur is dampening the July Fourth weekend along the eastern seaboard. It's the earliest hurricane to make landfall in North Carolina since records began in the mid-19th century. For more, Robert Siegel speaks with Jeff Masters, the director of meteorology for the Weather Underground.
- Nebraska flag desecration law violates free speech amendment
- Nemaha County waits for the water to come
- Arrested for Playing Baseball! How the National Pastime became a church and state battleground in Nebraska.
- Missouri flooding having opposite affects on Nebraska City museums
- New book recounts Native-White relations in northwest Nebraska