Over 2 Years Since Its Wreck, The Costa Concordia Floats Again
July 14, 2014 - 11:06am
The Costa Concordia cruise crashed into a reef and capsized in waters off the island of Giglio in Italy over two years ago. On Monday, the most complicated part of the operation to refloat the ship was completed successfully.
Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.
- Devastating aftermath of shipwreck still resonates throughout the state
- Chautauqua comes to Aurora
- When it comes to taxes, farmers follow a different code
- Department of Veterans Affairs healthcare system struggles to adapt to changing population
- At least 1,000 cattle dead from northwest Nebraska blizzard