For Immigrant Children Crossing Border, Fears Meet Court Backlog
Audie Cornish talks with Michelle Abarca, a supervising attorney with the Americans for Immigrant Justice, on how the surge in unaccompanied children has impacted her organization. Abarca also recommends ways of coping with the influx.
- Positive Report Could Mean End Of Federal Oversight For Beatrice State Developmental Center
- Guardianship "scam" prompts call for reform in Nebraska
- Nebraska, Oklahoma ask US Supreme Court to block Colorado pot sales
- Tending to cultural crossroads in rural immigrant communities
- Juvenile justice advocate reflects on forty years of changes in the system