For Immigrant Children Crossing Border, Fears Meet Court Backlog
Audie Cornish talks with Michelle Abarca, a supervising attorney with the Americans for Immigrant Justice, on how the surge in unaccompanied children has impacted her organization. Abarca also recommends ways of coping with the influx.
- Guardianship "scam" prompts call for reform in Nebraska
- Tending to cultural crossroads in rural immigrant communities
- Juvenile justice advocate reflects on forty years of changes in the system
- Attendance Policy Revisions Left to School Boards
- As marijuana arrests, availability increase Nebraska policy makers mostly quiet